So a bit of updates. School is back in session, Linux class is about to be completed. Started MS Security Admin(70-299).
This past Monday night, I joined a good number of fellow gamers at the south common Best Buy as we eagerly awaiting the dawning of the midnight hour. Why? Well if you must ask such a question you must either be a hermit, or a non-gamer. For it was at this noble hour, that Blizzard released the expansion to their MMORPG, World Of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade! It took 3 long hours but at 0250 I had purchased my copy, and was returning to my current domicile in Edmonton. Those 3 hours where not ill spent however, as the conversations happening around me were a delight to partake and listen into. If I would of planned it better, I probably could have met up with some guildies, or even others from the server I play on the most, Kel'Thuzad.
Anyway, I checked out part of the new Blood Elf area before returning to playing Alliance, and making a Draenei toon. Blizzard has done a pretty good job with the models and textures of the new areas. It has been a splendid time exploring and checking out just the Draenei starting area of Azuremyst Isle, Bloodmyst Isle, and Silvermyst Isle
Outlands is just swarming with toons right now, and thus I haven't actually tried to experience any of the content there, should be good though once I start.
No comments:
Post a Comment